Forms and Applications

Online Applications and Renewals

Most large animal, small animal and brand applications can be submitted online through Kelly Solutions by clicking here.

Payments may be made via credit card through Kelly Solutions, by mailing a check to the Kansas Department of Agriculture or by filling out the credit card form, which is available below.

Agency Credit Card Payment Form

Some of our fees can be paid via credit card. If you wish to use this method of payment, click here.

Animal Disease Traceability Program Forms

  • Tagging Site/ Tag Distributor

  • Official NUES Tag Order

  • Premises Identification Number Registration Form

Brands Program Forms

  • Brand Application

Large Animal Program Forms

  • Cattle

  • Cervid

  • Livestock Markets

  • Swine

  • Poultry

  • Sheep and Goats

  • Disposal Plant Operator License and Motor Vehicle Permit

  • Disposal Substation/Transfer Station and Motor Vehicle Permit

Small Animal Program Forms

Veterinarian Supplies