Unusual Event Report (2-620-rev)

Any unusual event such as emergency spillway flow, increase in volume or turbidity of seepage, earth slides, plugging of the principal spillway pipe, or other events which may have an impact on the safety of a dam should be reported. If you have any sketches, photos, or other information that you wish to provide to more fully explain the event you are reporting, please send them to Division of Water Resources, Kansas Department of Agriculture, 1320 Research Park Drive, Manhattan, KS, 66502, or fax them to 785-564-6778, or e-mail them to KDA.WATERSTRUCTURES@ks.gov.
Format example: (913) 555-1212

Emergency Spillway Flow