File A Pet Animal Facility Complaint

Animal Abuse 

Please do not contact the Kansas Animal Facilties Inspection program for reports of animal abuse or neglect. In such cases, please contact your local law enforcement immediately.

You may make a complaint about a licensed or suspected unlicensed Kansas Pet Animal Facility by using our online complaint form linked below, by sending an email to the Kansas Animal Facilities Inspection office or by calling us at (785) 564-6605.

File a Pet Animal Facility Complaint