The mission of the KDA Agricultural Marketing, Advocacy and Outreach Team is to serve all Kansans through innovative programming and delivering solutions designed to create an environment that facilitates growth and expansion in agriculture while increasing pride in and awareness of the state’s largest industry – agriculture.
The Agricultural Marketing, Advocacy and Outreach team identifies with the following team goals:
- Retain and serve current farms, ranches and agribusinesses in Kansas
- Grow current farms, ranches and agribusinesses in Kansas
- Expand the Kansas agriculture industry
- Assist in maintaining/growing rural Kansas communities
- Raising awareness of agriculture
- Create appreciation for agriculture
View the 2014 Marketing Report here.